mercredi 14 juin 2017

Harry & Nipper Shadow Show



Harry & Nipper Shadow Show

Early 1967, Harry signed a three-year contract with RCA.
Since then, Nipper, the iconic little fox terrier of the label,
has always been on his side.

During 10 years, from Pandemonium Shadow Show to Knnillssonn, 
you can find Nipper listening intently to a wind-upan
early gramophone on each of his record label. 
From an original painting of Francis Barraud in 1898
called His Master’s Voice, this picture quickly become the most famous
trademark in the world, and Nipper the most famous dog in the world.




And like Harry used to say:

If only I could have a puppy, I'd call myself so very lucky
Just to have some company to share a cup of tea with me.
I'd take my puppy everywhere, la la la la I wouldn't care
Then we'll stay away from crowds with signs that say no dogs allowed.
Oh wee... I know he'd never bite me, wee... I know he'd never bite me.
Oh wee...we'd be so happy to be... wee...we'd be so happy to be together.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire